The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine is roughly five ounces lighter than the standard V5. It’s consummately adjusted for end clients who plan on connecting the consistently well-known red speck, holographic, or amplified optics to their gun.
The smooth top solid upper beneficiary furnishes administrators with significant-top rail land for embellishments that fit their shooting needs. The DDM4V5 LW is outfitting with a solitary stuck low profile gas block that is bored, tighten reamed, and press-fit into the spot to safely append the position of safety gas square to the barrel gathering. This rifle additionally accompanies the recently planned, rough, and agreeable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
– Mil-Spec lower recipient w/erupted magazine well and back collector QD turn connection point
– Mil-Spec upper recipient with ordering marks and M4 feed slopes
– Mid-length, direct impingement gas framework
– 16″ chrome-lined, government profile barrel
– 1:7″ bend
– Flash silencer
– H cushion
– DDM4 12″rail
– 6-position Mil-Spec recipient augmentation
– Glass-filled polymer single-handed grip stock with delicate touch overmolding
– 3 low-profile rail stepping stools
– 32-round magazine